1. ALL PLAYERS MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AS OF SEPTEMBER 2017!
2. The BYBA Fall Ball program is not affiliated with Burlingame High School. Most of the fall ball coaching staff will be from the BHS staff, however it’s not a part of the BHS sports program.
3. BYBA encourages all students to play multiple sports in high school, it is a great experience and creates well-rounded student-athletes!
4. High school sports programs take priority over fall baseball. If your student-athlete plans on playing a fall sport at BHS, we would recommend that he/she not play BYBA Fall Ball. There are too many conflicts, and we would not want a player to get hurt during fall ball. Your student-athlete's primary commitment should be to their BHS team.
5. Not playing Fall Ball will NOT hurt anyone’s chances of making the Freshman / JV / Varsity BHS baseball teams.
6. This season, two teams will be established (19U AND 16U). The coach determines placement.