1. ALL PLAYERS IN THE 19U AND 16U PROGRAMS MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AS OF SEPTEMBER 2018! ALL PLAYERS IN THE 14U PROGRAM MUST BE IN 8TH GRADE OR 7TH GRADE AS OF SEPTEMBER 2018!
2. The BYBA Fall Ball program is not affiliated with Burlingame High School, nor Burlingame Intermediate School. Some members of the fall ball coaching staff will be from the BHS staff, however it’s not a part of the BHS sports program.
3. BYBA encourages all students to play multiple sports in high school and junior high, it is a great experience and creates well-rounded student-athletes!
4. School sports programs take priority over fall baseball. If your student-athlete plans on playing a fall sport at BHS or BIS, we would recommend that he/she not play BYBA Fall Ball. There are too many conflicts, and we would not want a player to get hurt during fall ball. Your student-athlete's primary commitment should be to their BHS or BIS team.
5. Not playing Fall Ball will NOT hurt anyone’s chances of making the Freshman / JV / Varsity BHS baseball teams.
6. 10U players who are playing games in the San Mateo Fall Ball league and practicing on Burlingame fields must register (at $0.00) for insurance purposes.
If you need to sign up multiple players please add all players into a single "shopping cart" and check out only once. The multi-player discount *ONLY* applies if all your players are being checked out at the same time.
If you register as a volunteer to coach, you MUST ALSO complete a background check in our system - even if you've coached with BYBA in past seasons. We hope you will volunteer to coach; we are an all-volunteer league and we can use your help!
All BYBA players must have proof of age on file. If you are new to BYBA, please send proof of age (a JPG or PDF version of birth certificate or passport) to firstname.lastname@example.org after registering.
Registration fees will increase by 25% after January 15th. Please remind your friends and neighbors to register now!
Please check our website (www.byba.us) for important dates and general registration information. Please be certain to review our refund policy upon checkout.