1. ALL PLAYERS IN THE 19U AND 16U PROGRAMS MUST BE IN HIGH SCHOOL AS OF SEPTEMBER 2017! ALL PLAYERS IN THE 14U PROGRAM MUST BE IN 8TH GRADE OR 7TH GRADE AS OF SEPTEMBER 2017!
2. The BYBA Fall Ball program is not affiliated with Burlingame High School, nor Burlingame Intermediate School. Some members of the fall ball coaching staff will be from the BHS staff, however it’s not a part of the BHS sports program.
3. BYBA encourages all students to play multiple sports in high school and junior high, it is a great experience and creates well-rounded student-athletes!
4. School sports programs take priority over fall baseball. If your student-athlete plans on playing a fall sport at BHS or BIS, we would recommend that he/she not play BYBA Fall Ball. There are too many conflicts, and we would not want a player to get hurt during fall ball. Your student-athlete's primary commitment should be to their BHS or BIS team.
5. Not playing Fall Ball will NOT hurt anyone’s chances of making the Freshman / JV / Varsity BHS baseball teams.
6. This season, three teams will be established (19U, 16U, and 14U). The coach determines placement for the 19U and 16U programs.